Thursday, September 13, 2012

Power Steering Removed

This evening I removed the power steering pump. I figured it might take an hour or so to get the hoses off, pump drained and then make loop connections to connect the input + output hoses from the pump to each other to reconnect the system.

Well it took about 10 minutes!


I was actually surprised, I could connect the two hoses right to each other without needing any adapters or cutting!

Tomorrow I am going to finish everything in the front except the final controls for the heater and A/C. I have to design a circuit that will integrate with the Civic's electronic climate controls, so that's on my list of things to do.

There is a good chance of a test drive Sunday afternoon! I plan on spending all day Saturday getting my battery tray installed, making high power cables and charging the pack up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment